Roasted Squash with Garlic and Harissa
- Prep time: 10 minutes
- Cook time: 40 minutes
- Serves: 4-6
- 1 medium red kuri squash or kabocha squash, about 1½ pounds
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons harissa paste
- Kosher salt
- 1 whole head garlic, cut crosswise
- 3 bay leaves
Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Cut squash in half, scoop and discard seeds, then cut into 1½-inch wedges. Toss squash, garlic, and bay leaves with olive oil and harissa paste and season with salt.
- Transfer to the Beautiful 6QT Enameled Cast Iron Dutch Oven and roast in oven until squash are tender and golden brown on the edges, 35 to 40 minutes.